Tina has more than 30 years of experience in education delivery, facilitation, and project management. She has worked for local and central government programmes and privately and publically funded projects. Her experience provides a broad base of skills, knowledge and contacts.
Tina is project managing several of Lincoln Agritech’s large multi-year science programmes including:
- Subsurface processes in braided rivers (Ministry of Business Innovation and Employment (MBIE) research programme)
- Grape yield analyser (MBIE research programme)
- Robotic Spearhead project (National Science Challenge)
- Human Assist/ Maara Tech (University of Auckland subcontract, MBIE research programme)
- Optical sensors for dairy pastures (Sustainable Farming Fund project, Ministry for Primary Industries)