People are the heart of our organisation. To produce top quality science we need to attract the best, where creativity and skill match the passion for science and innovation.
Our employees work and collaborate with some of the best national and international research agencies.
We offer you the opportunity of developing an exciting career. By encouraging originality and investing in professional development, we aim to create a positive environment that will contribute to the success of our people.
Lincoln Agritech often seeks professionals with backgrounds in:
- Resource Modelling
- Electronic Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Image Processing
- Environmental Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
Lincoln Agritech is committed to supporting and mentoring emerging researchers. We offer opportunities for talented postgraduate students; support doctorate or masters level students in the form of scholarships; and regularly host internship programmes.
Vacancies do not continually arise at Lincoln Agritech, however, occasionally there are openings for support staff or scientific researchers with specific expertise. The roles and job descriptions are often advertised online and on our website. Applications involve forwarding a covering letter, curriculum vitae and a completed application form (that can be downloaded here). You are welcome to send additional supporting material with your application.
We welcome your enquiries and are happy to discuss opportunities for potential positions that may become available. All personal details will be kept strictly confidential.
We have a vision to create better outcomes for Māori and Māori agribusiness through research collaboration. Our vision is underpinned by the values of Manakitanga, Whakamana, and Kotahitanga.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and passionate Kaiārahi Māori to join our team. This newly-created role will have a 50/50 split between our Vision Mātauranga Strategy and Business Development. It will see you:
- Driving our Vision Mātauranga strategy by supporting and educating LAL staff, building and nurturing strong relationships with both new and existing key clients, and engaging with local hapu and iwi to understand research opportunities and ensure Mātauranga Māori is central to our future business operations and growth;
- Playing an integral part in securing research and development projects and implementing key account strategies and processes to instill a culture of client orientation.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years’ proven experience delivering or partnering with Māori in Vision Mātauranga projects;
- High level of competency with te Reo Māori and working within a te Ao Māori environment.
- Ability to lead and support non Māori within te Ao Māori environment.
- Relevant experience in a business development or sales role.
- Existing and broad relationships with mana whenua, Iwi, hapū, whānau and hapori.
- Familiarity with MBIE’s Vision Mātauranga policy.
- Working knowledge of funding application processes.
- Experience with writing technical proposals, RFPs or other technical type reports.
The full position description for this position is available here.
To apply please click on the 'Apply Now' button and submit your current CV and cover letter. Applications close 5pm, 31st October 2021.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further, contact us on email@example.com or (03) 325 3746.